Friday 1 October 2010

its not sparkly...

Yesterday morning I was walking to work from the station when the thought hit me that I should look in House of Fraser for the dress that I want to buy.

So I got into work and had a look at the website and as luck would have it they are having a two day event with upto 25% off - what a result ;o)

Ok I know its only a result if I actually buy something in there...

So after eating my lunch I hotfooted it down to the store and found the ladies department and found 4 Oasis dresses that I liked the look of, but when I tried them on I didnt like them.

So I was then looking around another section (Warehouse), and one of the sales assistants asked me what I was looking for and I said I wanted an evening dress...

...so she took me over to where the evening dresses were and asked me what size I was after so I said a size 14, and she pulled out a couple of dresses for me, so I tried them on and decided on this one. And with the 20% off because of the event I saved £11 ;o)

And provided James thinks it looks ok (he is generally brutally honest with stuff like that), then it means that I dont need to go shopping at the weekend ;o)

4 comments:

Al said...

Are you sure James won't tell you what you want to hear just to get avoid the possibility of shopping at the weekend?

Looks nice though.

Anonymous said...

I like the dress.

Kelly said...

damn, that is super cute! and I am jealous! lol

oh well. don't buy that other one online, as i suggested, afterall ;)

chocolat lover said...

Al - he might do ;o)

Connie & Kelly - thanks ;o)