Sunday 5 January 2014

digging and dusting

Following Evies recent love of popcorn I got James to get the popcorn maker out of the garage ;o).

As we didnt have any popcorn kernels we went into Holland & Barrett to buy some.

So after Evie had her dinner I made her half a scoopful and she happily sat their eating it and then I finished the rest of it after she said that she was all done ;o)

I must say I forgot how nice fresh popcorn is - I might do a whole scoopful tonight and eat the rest ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

I think it's a healthy snack too.
Just realised that'll be why H & B sell the kernels:-)

chocolat lover said...

yes its very healthy as long as its not covered in butter or anything.

Me & Evie are eating the healthy version ;o)

The Captain said...

I just got the breadmaker out and made a fresh loaf. Toast and marmite for supper me thinks.

chocolat lover said...

Kirt - marmiteon toast for supper sounds yummy - enjoy ;o)