Wednesday 15 January 2014

conversations and feet

Yesterday morning while me & Evie were having our breakfast I said to Evie "we have a busy day today" and Evie said "tot tots" which is what she calls Tumble Tots so I told her that we went there yesterday but we were going to get her feet measured and she said "new shoes" and I said "yes, if your feet have grown", I then said that we could then come home for a play and Evie said balls meaning he ball pools at the soft play places that we go to, and I told her that we would have a play at home ;o)

After going to the library to change Evies books we went to get her feet measured, there were a few Mums with their little ones in there but we found a seat and waited to get her seen to.

hee hee there were two Mums in there both inquiring about the same pair of brown boys shoes (in the same size) they must only have one pair of each size for every style!

It was finally our turn and the lady measured Evies feet (the other assistant working the kids area even recognized us ;o)) and she said that Evie was now a 4 1/2 (yes her feet had finally grown ;o)), so I told her that I liked the ankle boots but having them on her they looked a bit like orthopedic shoes, so we went for these instead ;o).

We were told to come back in eight weeks to get her feet measured again (in case they have grown again).

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Those are pretty shoes you have chosen. I bet you were dreading to be turned away again :-)

chocolat lover said...

I was ready for them to tell me that her feet were still the same size...