Friday 31 January 2014

a swimming high

Yesterday Evie had another swimming lesson she was actually kicking her feet (without me prompting her) but I did have to remind her to do her arms ;o)

Last night Evie started singing Happy Birthday - we were singing it at Tumble Tots so we started singing it to her toy dog ;o)

I will try and video motion picture her singing it ;o)

Last night I was putting Evie to bed when she kept on saying "wait Mummy pool" she then added downstairs (and I realised she meant waiting for me while I went down the steps into the pool) and she added dangerous after I said that it was dangerous at the pool so she has to wait for me) It even took an extra 10 minutes to read her this book ;o)

For 2014 Project Flickr is having monthly tasks as well as the weekly tasks for January it is 12 months of the same image - you have to take a photo of the same thing every month from the same position on roughly the same day so you can see how much it has changed over the year) so naturally I chose Evie ;o)


Here she is sitting in the washing basket ;o)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amber! How I've missed you! It's Katy. I know I dropped off the face of the Earth for a bit. I'm back. Your little girl is a cuties. I'm so glad I've found you again.

Eileen H said...

Evie is changing so much, I notice the changes in her appearance every time you post a new photo on your blog.

The Project Flickr is a great idea, something you pretty much do anyway.
She is such a pretty little girl!

chocolat lover said...

great to see you back Katy ;o)

I kept on checking your blog to see if you had posted...

Eileen - thanks ;o)