Monday 6 January 2014

I hope this doesnt mean that she will be too tired

Last night at 1.45 am I woke up and could tell that Evie was kicking my back.

Sh had woken up and started crying and because she wouldnt lie back down in her cot James bought her into bed with us...

...she was snuggling her muslin cloth so was tired but just not sleepy...

...so I asked her if she wanted some water and she said water so I gave her her cup and she took a couple of sips and I put it back on my side of the bed...

...but she still would not go to sleep!

As last night she fell asleep before she had her milk we asked her if she wanted milk and she said moot so James went down to heat her up some milk...

...I tried to carry her back into her bedroom so she could drink her milk in her cot but she was really crying so I sat on our bed with her resting her head on my shoulder and when James bought the warm milk up she drank some but was lying down and not willing to sit up.

So we carried her in her bedroom with her still crying and gently put her in her cot and I stroked her back and she fell asleep ;o)

This is just typical as we have our 2-3 year old session at 10.30 this morning, oh well hopefully she wont be too sleepy ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Hopefully all the excitement of playing with the other girls and boys
will keep her alert...then she'll sleep like a log for you afterwards.

chocolat lover said...

thats what Im hoping for ;o)