Friday 24 January 2014

they worked a treat

Yesterday it was time to test my great idea...

When we were getting ready before we left took a spare swimming nappy in case she did a poop before we got there and I took 2 pairs of the pull on nappies nappies too just in case.

...so after the swimming lesson we went into the changing cubicle (with all of our bits after nabbing them out of the locker) got Evie undressed took off her swimming nappy and got her to step into the pull up nappy I had to undo one of the sides to get it over her tummy and then stuck the velcro fastener back together - hey presto I didnt have to worry that her nappy was on properly ;o)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

They actually make nappies for swimming in, well I never!!
I would have thought they'd get waterlogged and make it difficult to move :-)


chocolat lover said...

they are waterproof for that very reason ;o)

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog by chance, have you ever heard about Herbalife?
Give it a try. I'm not going to post my contact information just to make sure know I am not earning anything from this post.