Thursday 27 February 2014

its all in the genes

The other day I was eating a huge bag of roast beef monster munch I probably had about a third of the packet ;o)

So I put them to the side and a while later Evie picked up the opened packet and was sitting on our sofa and eating them - so I ended up sharing them with her ;o)

I remember loving monster munch from when I first bought them at the age of 7 from the little sweet shop (cant remember its name though) in Pilgrims Hatch ;o)

On Tuesday we were on our way into town and Evie was saying Monster Munch so while we were in Tesco I had a look to see if they had any of the huge bags but they didnt.

So we had a look in Sainsburys yesterday and they didnt have any of the huge bags either so we ended up getting a six pack of them instead ;o)

And Evie ate a bag while waiting for her spaghetti & meatballs to cool down ;o)

2 comments:

The Captain said...

I've loved Monster Munch since I was a kid. I'm sure I remember them being introduced. Of course back then they were 'Smiths' Monster Munch and not Walkers.

Although not a classic flavour I do love the Flamin' Hot ones.

chocolat lover said...

I like the flamin hot ones too ;o)