Monday 10 February 2014

swapsies

Yesterday I wasnt able to blog because James was fixing his work laptop for when he has to work from home, so I couldnt really complain!

Yesterday morning I did some toast for me & Evie...

...I buttered my slice (because I dont like the texture of butter and I like it to be all melted in) and I let Evie butter her own slice (with a plastic knife) while sitting in her high chair.

So I am eating my slice and Evie is eating her one and she sticks her hand out wanting my slice, so I gave it to her (thinking that she was only going to take a bite) and she ate most of it, so I ate her slice, and as soon as I tried to eat the discarded bit of my original slice she wanted to eat the rest if it! ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Ooooh no, I like the texture of butter. I cut thin slices off the butter while it is hard straight from the fridge, and eat it before it gets the chance to melt :-)

That'll be handy that James will be able to work from home. It'll be a weight off your mind.

chocolat lover said...

Evie likes eating it straight from the tub too ;o)

Yes it will be handy James working from home ;o)