Tuesday 18 February 2014

once bitten...

Last night me & Evie were sharing a packet of blueberries...

...I had the packet on my lap and Evie would come over and take one and would then run off again and then come back for another one.

She was in the throes of doing this when she suddenly started crying and came over to us with her hand out :o(

She had bitten her finger so we or rather James (she is becoming a Daddys girl) rubbed it better and gave her a hug.

Then once she had calmed down she sat on my lap but didnt want to eat anymore blueberries so I ended up popping them in her mouth for her (whilst making sure that she didnt bite me) ;o)

Hopefully she will be alright eating her toast this morning, if she isnt I wont be hand feeding her, I will try to explain to her about being careful of her fingers...

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

You'll need to buy some of those magic plasters I used to buy. Put one on and they magically make things better pretty much straight away :-)

chocolat lover said...

we have some princess ones - we will use one next time ;o)