Thursday 20 February 2014

knowing when she is really finished

When Evie has had enough to eat she says "all done"...

If I am silly enough to say "you can do so and so after you have finished" then she will say "all done" and when you then give her more of her food she will eat it!

Like this morning Evie wanted to cuddle her toy lion, I said you can cuddle him after you have had your breakfast and so Evie said "all done" so I gave her some more spoonfuls of honey nut cornflakes and she finished the lot and then handed me the empty bowl and said "all done" ;o)

Evie saying "all done" is my preferred method but hers is simply pulling the food out of her mouth which she will do if I still carry on trying to feed her!

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

"you can do so and so after you have finished" then she will say "all done"

Sorry that made me laugh :-)
Clever girl.

chocolat lover said...

she is smarter than Mummy & Daddy already ;o)

Unknown said...

I wish a stuffed toy lion would make me stop eating. What a great diet plan! :)

chocolat lover said...

Katy - lol Im sure there is a potential diet plan there somewhere ;o)