Sunday 16 February 2014

mums night out

Last year us Mums from my antenatal group organised a night out for us girls and last night was the night ;o)

One Mum couldnt make it as she wasnt feeling well (so that is a great excuse for us to arrange another night ;o))

We went to 59 New Street it was really nice ;o)

I didnt have a starter so that I could have 2 desserts effectively (well one dessert and a dessert cocktail ;o))

I started off with my main course of duck breast and because I dont like cooked carrots I was a fusspot and asked for leeks instead which they did for me ;o)).


the for dessert I had the cinnamon donuts


AND a warm cinnamon & blueberry martini ;o)



James was in charge of putting Evie to bed last night and when she woke up this morning she still had her hair in bunches (although one of the hair bands came off in the night) and one hairgrip in!

James said that he knew that something was a miss but wasnt quite sure what ;o)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You're so freaking cute! That cocktail and those doughnuts look fabulous. I might not have had anything else.

chocolat lover said...

thanks ;o)

when I look at menus in restaurants I always start at the desserts & cocktails first ;o)

Eileen H said...

I like that logic, no starter to make way for two desserts.
Loooks delish :-)

chocolat lover said...

it was lovely ;o)