Monday 19 May 2014

mysterious goings on

A few years ago James bought me a lamp that you touch on and off and it has three settings (low, medium and high).

On Saturday night I noticed that my lamp had gone from low to medium (I thought that James had come in without me seeing him and turned it up), so I turned it back down to low again, and a while later it had gone up to medium again!  I was watching the lamp at the time and it definitely did it by itself :o(

I told James about it yesterday morning and he said that the lamp was on when he came up to bed (I know that I had definitely turned it off when I went to sleep) and then it was on again when he woke up.

It happened again twice last night...

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Spooky :-)

We had those bedside lamps when we were on holiday in February and so impressed were we, we bought a pair when we got home. Now you've got me worried!!

chocolat lover said...

sorry about that ;o)

I think that we bought it eight years ago and Saturday was the first time that it has ever happened.