Sunday 25 May 2014

pj's

Evie is now in her 2-3 age clothes ;o)

I have yet to buy her any knickers (and will wait til we start potty training before buying some).

We dont have many pajamas either and all that I can find are the short ones (and the nights arent warm enough for short ones yet) so I have been on the lookout for long sleeved ones.

I decided yesterday to go the the largish Next near me...

...we got the store and I looked throughout the girls (and the boys area) of the store for some pajamas but couldnt find any...

...so I asked a girl who was putting stock out and she offered to look in the stockroom for me ;o)

a short while later she came back with 2 multi packs of pajamas (1 aged 2-3 and the other aged 3) I bought the 2-3 ones - they have bunnies on but cant find a link to them on the website :o(

I have e-mailed Next to say how helpful the person was who helped me ;o)

Last night I asked Evie what pajamas she would like to wear - she had a choice of Merida ones or doctor ones and she said that she wanted Postman Pat ones (I still have to do a search for some!) she wanted to wear the Merida ones ;o)

2 comments:

The Captain said...

I love how you've emailed the store to give good feedback. I wish more people would do that. Good on you. 😀

chocolat lover said...

she deserved it - she really went out of her way to help me ;o)