Friday 2 May 2014

should have gone out when I suggested it

Yesterday morning it was raining so we didnt go out.

The rain had finally stopped when Evie was having her after lunch nap.

So when she woke up at 2.30 pm I said "it has stopped raining now, would you like to play in the back garden" and Evie said "no".

When James got home just after 4 pm the first thing Evie said to him was "back garden" but he told her that it was too wet outside so she couldnt go out to play!  I thin said that we could put her puddle suit on but he said that he didnt want to go out.

Not wishing to "jump on his toes" I didnt take her out but I have the feeling that she just wanted to play with him outside anyway.

Hopefully next time Evie will have a play when she gets offered the chance to ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Well, I've never heard of a puddle suit before. James is a spoilsport,
perhaps if he had a puddle suit and some wellies of his own... :-)

chocolat lover said...

Perhaps we should buy him some for fathers Day ;o)