Tuesday 6 May 2014

small potatoes

"small potatoes, small potatoes, small potatoes, small potatoes , small potatoes, small potatoes, small potatoes, s-ma-ll po-ta-toes"


That song is going around and around in my head...

...it is Evies current favourite program but the show only lasts for three minutes so I cant even get on with doing anything while shes watching it as as soon as it has started she is then telling me that the show has finished and she wants to watch another one!

Hopefully when Sky do their next upgrade they will include a feature where you can "loop" a series of prgogrammes to play back to back (if you are reading this you oh so kind technical people)

Poor James has said that its the show that will send him "over the edge" too.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Poor James, I think one lot of three minutes would be enough for me too :-)

chocolat lover said...

I have no idea why she loves the show so much...