Sunday 16 January 2011

No more firecrackers

The sausage lady has stopped doing sausages!

Apparently my custom of buying six sausages each week isnt enough to keep them going :o(

Her hubby said that the price of meat has meant that the sausage side of the business has been losing loads of money.

But luckily there is another lady who does sausages so if they are as nice enough then it will be a case of "the sausage lady is dead, long live the sausage lady" ;o). LOL she even did one with similar flavours as the firecracker - the ones I bought are sweet chilli with coriander.

I just hope that they are as nice, if not I will have to look for something else.

4 comments:

Al said...

Well that's a shame. Aside from anything else you'll now have to think of something else to call the old Sausage Lady!

At least they didn't try and carry on using inferior ingredients to keep the costs down. I think that might have been worse than stopping altogether.

chocolat lover said...

Your definitely right there...

Anonymous said...

Ask for the recipe and make them at home. I think you can buy the casing.

chocolat lover said...

Connie - LOL that is too much like hard work! ;o)