Friday 16 January 2015

oh yes I did

I have booked the panto for this year ;o)

We are seeing Aladdin ;o)

Yesterday we took the stroller back to Mothercare - what a nightmare...

...the woman serving me wasnt going to let me have our money back without a fight.

Firstly she asked me if I had put the raincover on correctly?  Then she asked if the leg rest was up or down?  Then the final straw (for both of us) was when she wanted to sit Evie in the buggy so she could see for herself!

James told her at that point that we were in a hurry and didnt want to hang about in there any longer than we needed to.

They eventually very reluctantly gave us our money back...

...we have ordered a new buggy now online (meaning that that store doesnt get the purchase) but are having it delivered there ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Out of order especially as they had already agreed a refund. Don't blame you for ordering online :)

chocolat lover said...

it was annoying...