Thursday 15 January 2015

stroller problems

In December we decided to buy a new stroller for Evie...

...her other one was hard to put down and the raincover was so torn that it offered absolutely no protection and the straps on the buggy were too short.

The problem with the new stroller is the raincover...

...it is ok if Evie is awake as she will mostly keep her feet on the footstrap but if she is asleep like she was on Tuesday her feet kept on hanging down and on our way home I was stopping every 100 yards to put her feet back under the cover and on the footstrap!

Needless to say I e-mailed Mothercare and they have said that I can bring the stroller back and get either a replacement or a refund (although they called it a fund).

I have seen another stroller that I liked at the time (but Evie didnt like sitting in it) and I have just looked at the user manual online and the raincover looks like it will be better ;o)

4 comments:

chamonix44 said...

It's such a shame that you have to buy her a new stroller at this stage. I wish you good luck with whatever you choose.

chocolat lover said...

thanks Mum

Eileen H said...

I hope the new one is better for her. Agree it's a shame to have to buy one now Evie is three.

chocolat lover said...

it has always been problematic...

...we should have looked at buying a new one before now