Monday 26 January 2015

scratchy bear & goldilocks & dinosaurs

Last night I was reading to Evie Goldilocks and the three dinosaurs.

I had read it to her on Saturday night too and last night she chose that book again...

...when we got to the end where the dinosaurs were upset at Goldilocks escaping before they had a chance to eat her, Evie said "they dont look very happy do they" I must have said it to her when we were reading it the other night ;o)

Evies absolute favourite book (from the library) at the moment is Itchy Bear, I think she loves it so much because I scratch her in all of the places that Itchy bear is itchy or as Evie calls him "scratchy bear" ;o)

I will definitely keep that book out when we take the other books back this week ;o)

2 comments:

chamonix44 said...

How wonderful that you are reading her stories. You are a good mummy! I love to hear about the things she says. Keep us informed.

chocolat lover said...

thanks Mum...

...she does enjoy it when I read to her ;o)