Monday 12 January 2015

short lived tears

After Evies bath last night I said to her that she has Tumble Tots tomorrow (as in something to look forward to) and she started crying saying that she didnt like Tumble Tots anymore :o(

I know that its because I dont do it with her anymore, me & James both said to her that it must be nice being able to do things without Mummy saying "be careful" ;o)

Then this morning she woke up (at 6 am) crying saying again that she didnt like Tumble Tots, so I gave her a cuddle and told her that she will really enjoy it and that I will be sitting there watching her with a big smile on my face, and that on our way home she can have a bag of monster munch ;o) she then stopped crying and I asked her if she wanted to get up or go back to sleep and she said that she wanted to go back to sleep ;o)

When she finally woke up I asked her if she was looking forward to Tumble Tots and she said yes ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I expect going to pre-school has unsettled her as she thinks you're going to leave her there. She just needs the reassurance you are giving her!

chocolat lover said...

I think that you are right there...