Thursday 8 January 2015

oversleeping and hysterics

I try to get up when James leaves for work at 6 am, but yesterday I was so tired that I fell back asleep.  I woke up and looked at the alarm clock and realised that it was 6.30 am (so not too much later than my usual time).

By the time I was ready to come downstairs Evie was waking up,

So I went in to her room and told her (in an upbeat voice) that she had pre-school today and she started really crying, saying that she didnt want to go and she didnt like it.

So we came downstairs and I did our breakfast, and she was still crying on and off.

Then we went upstairs to get ready (I was all ready for her to start crying again) but she was fine (even when I got out her school t-shirt) and she was fine after that.

She was even ok when we went to the pre-school and was happily chatting to me as I was pushing the buggy.

And she went in and didnt even cry when I said goodbye ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Awww, you knew she'd be alright once she got there :)

The Captain said...

My kids used to love going to nursery. I do miss those days.