Tuesday 13 January 2015

all out and ready

I was just replying to an e-mail from James and he asked if I had seen a text message that he had sent to me...

...so I switched on my phone and the message said "I think that its bins today can you please check and put anything out" so I had a look and sure enough it is bins today, our rubbish collections are still getting back to normal after Christmas/New Year...

...its the black bin (which is the main bin) the green box (glass and aluminium) cardboard sack and the food waste bin.

So I took the bag out of the little kitchen caddy and was about to put it in the food waste bin outside (just wearing a dressing gown) and the bloke said to me "is that food waste, love" and I said yes and he took it off of me, so I said thank you ;o)

At least that was one thing that I didnt have to put out now ;o)

So I wheeled the black bin to the kerb and put the green box next to it and in the green box is the cardboard sack ;o)

Im surprised that Evie didnt want to watch what I was doing but she was engrossed watching Postman Pat ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

We put our recycling bins out the night before because they come to collect them so early. I had a garden full of other people's rubbish yesterday because of the gale force winds! I took a photo so I might write a blog post about it now you have :)

chocolat lover said...

we normally (or rather James) do them the night before too