Wednesday 18 February 2015

day #2 and socks

Yesterday was just accidents, nothing was done on the toilet or the potty :o(

But when I asked yesterday morning if she wanted to wear her knickers again she said "yes" so at least she is enjoying wearing them.

I still cant get her to pull her knickers down yet herself, so (providing she has grasped the whole knowing when she has to go) I will have to let her pre-school know next week.

When I asked my friends about how many pairs of knickers that I would need for Evie no-one mentioned that we would need more socks!

Yesterday just before lunchtime we got down to Evies penultimate pair of clean socks so I texted James to buy some more, her bought 15 pairs (5 pairs of which are the wrong size) so we have 5 pairs currently being washed, Evie is wearing 1 pair and there are 4 pairs upstairs until the washing has dried ;o)

Evie still hasnt done a poop since Saturday...

...hopefully she will do it on the toilet or potty today ;o)

No comments: