Sunday 22 February 2015

days #5 & #6 two pairs down

After the success of Evies massive poop on Thursday I stupidly thought that she would be back to pooping normally...

...but no!

Yesterday she was still saying that her bottom hurt and that there was poop up her bottom.

So we kept on sitting her on the toilet or the potty, she would sit there for a couple of minutes and would say that she was finished!

She was sitting on the sofa and I could see that she was straining and so I got her to get off the sofa and I could see a mark on her skirt so I carried her upstairs to the bathroom so we could see the damage.

Not wishing to bore you the "dirty" details I had to wash out her skirt and top and threw away her first pair of knickers.

Then last night I was doing my dinner and Evie came in (not sure what she wanted) but I could see a bulge in the back of her knickers.

I then sat her on the potty and carried her knickers upstairs to flush the contents down the toilet and threw away her second pair of knickers too!  She also did some more in her potty so got a chocolate heart that a little boy gave her yesterday at her swimming class he gave them to all of the girls for Valentimes Day last week but were a week late because the class got cancelled.

As they have 25% off clothing in our supermarket this weekend I bought some more knickers for Evie in age 3-4 and 8 pairs of leggings for her school bag and her changing bag which are now waiting to be washed ;o)

No comments: