Thursday 5 February 2015

the things I saw yesterday

Yesterday on my way to and from dropping Evie off at pre-school I saw these things ;o)

In the morning (dropping her off) I saw these interesting rooftops and thought that they would be perfect for this weeks Project flickr architectural angles.

rooftop angles
And then collecting Evie from pre-school I saw some freezing bridesmaids waiting for the bride

freezing bridesmaids
I didnt catch sight of the bride but I did see the lorry that she was going to arrive in ;o)

a cool way to arrive to your wedding
I also saw that some of the thicker branches from this cut down tree had been taken by someone ;o)

the thick branches 
and now there is just sawdust

2 comments:

chamonix44 said...

Oh I see that you do not have the same white view that we have here every day!
I´m fed up with snow, and I´m afraid to walk outside in case I fall down!

chocolat lover said...

luckily the snow we did get melted quickly ;o)