Thursday 26 February 2015

pre-school potty training

Yesterday was Evies first session back at pre-school following the half term and our potty training.

Typically I saw the supervisor on her way to a committee meeting so I briefly explained to her what has been happening and also told the lady who was there signing the children in.

She asked me if I would like them to ask Evie if she needed teh toilet or to take her to the loo on regular intervals I said to take her on regular intervals.

When I came to pick Evie up I couldnt see the lady I spoke to and the lady on the door signing the morning children out and the afternoon children in was the pre-school manager and she never said anything to me about Evie going to the toilet.

So I asked Evie if she had done anything on the toilet and she said "no" and then I asked her if she was taken to the toilet and she again said "no".

Evies nappy never got changed either so I think that she was taken to the toilet but just didnt do anything.

Oh well I will ask tomorrow when we go next.

Also, the chocolate weetabix that I bought on Tuesday worked a treat too she did a poop in her nappy.

1 comment:

Danny Danials said...

Try this new app YouCut Mod Apk : which is most trending now.