Monday 23 February 2015

end of week #1 another pair down

Yesterday morning I went to take Evies nappy off so that she could go to the toilet before I put her knickers on and saw that is was "messy".

So I took her into her bedroom and cleaned her up before I did our breakfast.

When we were in town after doing the grocery shopping having a coffee and a skinny muffin Evie was saying again (on and off) that her bottom was hurting.

Evie was standing by the doors (looking into the high street) and James came back to me to and said that she had done a poop.  I had already taken her into the toilet to see if she could go about 10 minutes before anyway.

So I took her into the baby change toilet and changed her nappy (as she still doesnt know when she wants to go we are putting her in nappies when we go out).

Last night I was waiting for dinner to cook and was in the lounge with Evie and she came upto me (Im sure it was to tell me that her bottom was hurting) and she had did a massive fart and had a crazed look in her eyes and yes she did a poop...

..so thats another pair of knickers down.

No comments: