Sunday 8 March 2015

accident Friday

On Friday morning (before we got ready for pre-school) Evie was lying on the sofa watching Peppa Pig whilst I was doing the washing up.

I came back in to give Evie some fresh water and saw that she was sitting arkwardly and there was a definite bulge in the back of her pajama bottoms!

So I asked her if she had done a poop and she said "yes" so I carried her upstairs and threw away her knickers and put her in apull up nappy and got her dressed.

Then after we came back from pre-school I constantly asked Evie if she wanted to go to the toilet and she kept on saying "no" and consequently did a wee in her trousers!

Then Friday night Evie was running around and was farting and then she did another poop in her knickers and this time I let James change her/clean her up ;o)

We have Tumble Tots tomorrow and I am still planning on Evie wearing knickers.

No comments: