Tuesday 3 March 2015

first dry "day"

Yesterday was Eves first dry "day" I say day in inverted commas because we had Tumble Tots so I put a pull-up nappy on her from 10:30 am to 3 pm (she fell asleep on our way home).

All of the wees she did were on the toilet and she had no accidents ;o)

She didnt do any poops yesterday, and she still isnt telling us when she wants to go!  But we know that will come.

Anyway this morning I gave her the toy that we bought for her first dry day

Evie had a dry day yesterday ;o)

Evie enjoys brushing her hair

let me know if Im hurting you
Evie wanted us to style her hair

looking all pretty ;o)

2 comments:

chamonix44 said...

Well many Congratulations to Evie on her first dry day!
You'll be laughing about it all in a couple of months time.
Congratulations to you also Amber for all the perseverence. Keep up the good work.
I will write you an email later today.

chocolat lover said...

thanks... ;o)