Thursday 19 March 2015

she came home in wellies

On Tuesday James was saying how fantastic it was that Evie had been dry for almost a whole week...

I thought that it was fantastic too, but also knew that the next setback is only around the corner.

Yesterday I took Evie to pre school wearing her sparkly plimsolls ;o)

Then when I went to pick Evie up at lunchtime (I was looking through the door window and saw that not only was she wearing a different pair of leggings but also a pair of wellington boots!

When I came to signing her out they told me that she had had a big accident and they had to also change her socks and shoes too, but she did have a proper wee a bit later too.

In Sainsburys for the next two weeks they are allowing nectar card customers to double up the value of your points on specific sections of the store ;o).

We converted £30.00 in points for clothing (I did £20.00 and James did £10.00) to £60.00 in vouchers and bought a load of summer clothes for Evie as well as some new trainers (as the plimsolls went into the bin as they were soaked through!).

No comments: