Tuesday 24 March 2015

undressed and dressed

Yesterday morning I was in the bathroom before having a shower and in waddled Evie with her pull-up nappy and her pajama bottoms around her ankles ;o)

So I quickly finished and let Evie use the toilet.

When I got her dressed I kind of managed to get her to take her pajama top off.

So last night after dinner I decided to try and get her to undress and then dress herself...

...first I got her to get hold of the arm of her Tumble Tots t-shirt and she pulled her arms through and pulled it over her head.

Then came her long sleeved top and she managed to get that off.

Then was her trousers I had to help her slightly with those because they are skinny ones (but she got them off albeit inside out) ;o)

Then came getting her pajamas on...

She had a bit of trouble pulling it over her head (because she is still in her age 2-3 things) and I held out her sleeves for her so she could get her arms through easier ;o)

Then she pulled on her bottoms ;o)

So that was a really good result and Evie had a huge smile on her face ;o)

Talking of Tumble Tots I tried to get Evie to use the toilet before it started but she couldnt go, so before it started I told her to let me know if she needed to go.

Because it is the last week before Easter they had a circuit to go around rather than individual stations and Evie kept on running over to where I was sitting so I would ask her if she needed to go and she would say "no" ;o)

Then at the end after she got her sticker she told me that she needed to go so that was good too ;o)

No comments: