Thursday 12 March 2015

one accident and then another one

So yesterday I took Evie to pre school in her knickers, as I dropped her off I told the lady signing the kiddies in.

I kissed her goodbye and told her to tell the ladies if she needed the toilet.

When I came to pick her up I spoke to the lady signing the kids out and she told me that Evie had one accident (I had half expected her to have gone through all of her outfits) but hadnt done any wees when sitting on the toilet and that she was in the toilet now.

I picked up her bag and checked her drawer and waited for her to finish.

At least with her having tried before we left meant that I didnt have to take her in myself ;o)

Evie fell asleep on the way home, and I left her in her buggy in the hall and kept an eye on her to see when she woke up.

She normally starts chattering away as soon as she wakes up, but not yesterday...

...I saw that she had her legs crossed so I went to get her out and saw that she had had another accident luckily she was sat on her dry seat so the buggy stayed dry ;o).

We are going to go into town today so will have to see how we get on ;o)

No comments: