Sunday 1 March 2015

Jose and Nelly

On Wednesday I got an e-mail from Evies pre-school saying that they are looking for committee members, as they were looking for replacements as, one is moving away and the others children are moving upto the infant school.

My first thought was "no way Jose" and "not on your Nelly".

On Friday I then took Evie to pre-school and I was stopped by one of the Mums, and she asked me if Evie would still be attending the pre-school in September and I said "yes" and she then asked if I would like to join the committee and that all it would involve is going to a meeting once every half term, she also said that it will be a good way of meeting people.

My first thought was to run to the hills as fast as my little legs would carry me ;o)

I just told her that I would think about it and let her know.

No comments: