Tuesday 10 March 2015

back for sticker time

Yesterday morning I told Evie that she wold be wearing knickers all day (even going to Tumble Tots) and she said "ok" ;o).

We got to the hall and the first thing we did was pick up her foldable toilet seat, we (or rather Evie) chose which cubicle to go in, so I took out the toilet seat and put it on the toilet for her, pulled down her trousers and her knickers and sat her down.

Two seconds later Evie said that she didnt like the seat and didnt want to go and as she was crying I didnt push her to stay on there so I got her off, put away the seat and went myself, no sooner than I was going then I spotted her trousers going dark in colour where she was having a wee!

So I grabbed the changing bag (which I had luckily topped up with extra clothing) and we went into the baby change/disabled toilet and I changed her trousers, knickers and socks.

It was then time to go into the class so I got Evies socks and shoes off and pre warned he ladies that run the class ;o)  She was very pleased with herself doing a wee on the floor and was saying that she was going to get a chocolate button so I told her that she would only get one if she had done it on the toilet!

I was watching Evie throughout the class in case she had another accident or decided that she wanted to go to the toilet again.

Towards the end of the class I saw one of the ladies waving at me so I got up and saw that Evie had had another wee (it was even over her long sleeved t-shirt and vest!), so I grabbed the bag again and changed Evie again and by the time we went back in it was sticker time.

After I had got Evies coat, shoes and socks on I apologised to the ladies, they were very understanding about (I dont suppose Evie is the first or the last one to be so involved in what she is doing to go to the toilet).

I have been sitting Evie on the foldable toilet seat at home so that she gets used to sitting on it and will use it when we are out next time ;o)

No comments: