Thursday 26 January 2017

experienced dinner ladies

Last night I had my phone fully charged and in my pocket ready for the phone call.

My phone eventually rang at 17.34, so I answered it and I was told that I was unsuccessful this time, due to applicants having experience who have done the job before, but to keep an eye out because jobs are always coming up.

I am seeing the funny side to there being experienced dinner ladies :)

The reminder came up on my phone about Chilli con carne for lunch, and asked Evie about it last night and this morning and she has said that she would like a packed lunch that day.

So I will log in and change her preference that day to say she wont be having a school dinner, but will ask her again the day before :).

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

That's a shame you didn't get the job :(

Hopefully something else will come along for you quite soon.

chocolat lover said...

something will come up :)

The Captain said...

Sorry you didn't get the job. Something better will come along.

chocolat lover said...

thanks Kirt :)