Sunday 1 January 2017

happy new year

Happy New Year :)

Since my last post we have had Evies birthday party...

...lets just say the venue messed up twice the first was that they didnt know that we had paid for unlimited hot drinks for our guests (which they honoured) and then they messed up the party bags that we had paid for  (they wouldnt even throw a little something together), but they have since reinbursed us the money.

I am also going to look for a part time job this year, after I was ignored for one job and turned down for another job.

And now for 12 moths of Evie

January


February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September



October



November


December


3 comments:

The Captain said...

Happy new year you guys. And belated happy birthday to Evie.

Eileen H said...

Happy New Year to you and belated birthday wishes to Evie.
Shame about the birthday venue, that's very disappointing service.

Good luck with the job hunting. Don't be too disheartened with being ignored, I used to get loads of job applications when I advertised a job and it was impossible to reply to everyone. Write yourself a great CV, something will come good for you.


chocolat lover said...

thanks kirt :)

Eileen - I have my CV written - Im even going to put it on a memory stick :)

Im going to toughen up and not mind being ignored - after all I should be used to it by now with Evie :)