Thursday 12 January 2017

not liking chilli

On Tuesday night James asked Evie about her lunch and she said that she doesnt like chilli...

...so we looked at the new menu and saw that the other option for that day is Mac & cheese (and she definitely doesnt like that).

So I asked her what she doesnt like about the chilli and she said hat she doesnt like the beans in it.  I told her that she can pick them out next time and doesnt have to eat them :).

As we were in Sainsburys last night I showed her what macaroni cheese looks like (in case it suddenly looked edible) and she said that she still didnt like it.

I have put a note in my phone for the next time she has chilli, so she can decided whether to try it again or to take a packed lunch.

the reminder


3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I'd send her with a packed lunch if I were you. I eat most things but I don't like chilli or macaroni cheese either.

The Captain said...

I like chilli but not the con carnie bit. I hate picking stuff out so never have it out.

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - I will ask her what she wants to do nearer the time :)

Kirt - she might even start to like the beans :)