Thursday 5 January 2017

Super skinny latte

So first thing first Evie ended up eating her toast on our way to school.

When I woke her up.i told her it was school.amd she went to pull the duvet back over her head and I told her that she had to get up and she was lying there kicking her legs "tantrum" I should have known how the morning would go after that bad start :)

For topping up my Starbucks card I was entitled to a free drink, I also had another free drink as part a reward anyway.

The one for topping up expires on Sunday and the reward one expires next month.

So I went to get my free drink - first I was told that the free drink can now only be a medium one and then it used the reward that expires next month!

Not wishing to miss out on my other free drink I told the person who served me and I have been given a free drink voucher :)

As my jeans have been getting looser I though that it was time to get myself a belt.

So I went to primark and tried a medium size but it was way to small I couldn't see any extra large ones in the style that I liked so that's a shame.

I can only imagine that their belts are for super skinny people.

5 comments:

Eileen H said...

First day back at school not gone well then, hoping it'll get better for you soon.

There's not too many super skinny people about! Well done on now needing a belt though :)

chocolat lover said...

the day didnt get any better...

too true on super skinny people :)

The Captain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Captain said...

Primark sizing is all wrong anyway.

chocolat lover said...

Yes it does seem off...