Wednesday 25 January 2017

the interview

When I got there the first thing I was asked for was my passport so that they could photocopy it and then I had to complete 2 tickbox forms - the first was asking if I had any health issues that would stop me doing the job and the second was if I had any criminal convictions (spent or otherwise).

Then I was shown into the head teachers office...

...I was interviewed by the head teacher and the deputy head.

I was asked questions about the job...

such as what would I say if a pupil wanted to friend me on social media?  I answered that I would tell them the truth and say that Im not on facebook.

I think that I answered the questions ok.

As not all of the people could be interviewed yesterday (there was a class visit) I will find out today...

...so I will make sure that I have my phone in my pocket fully charged :)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I'm sure you answered correctly, you can't get personally involved with children, be friendly but not that friendly. It strikes me as odd that young children would be on Facebook anyway, but nothing surprises me anymore :)

Good luck, I thought about you last evening and wondered if you'd got the job :)

chocolat lover said...

thanks, I know what you mean about facebook :)

The Captain said...

Fingers crossed!