Sunday 1 August 2010

dont expect four mid week posts every week

I cant believe that last week had so much going on that I did four mid week posts!

One thing that I didnt mention was that on Tuesday it was two years to the day until the Olympic torch will be lit in London. The Mayor of London Boris Johnson mentioned that the search is now on for Olympic helpers and ambassadors.

I thought that this was something that James could do until Boris mentioned that they didnt want anyone annoying! I bluntly said to James "this puts you out then" he looked a bit upset, then thought for a while and said "I suppose they dont want perfectionists" ;o).

On a plus point I weighed myself this morning and saw that I have lost two pounds ;o)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

So THAT'S where these two extra pounds came from!! ;)

Very good of James, to roll with the *punches* :) That would be kind of neat to have on your list of things you've done in your life....help out with the Olympics.....

I enjoyed your increased presence this week :D

chocolat lover said...

thanks Kelly ;o)

One of my bosses says that the weight of the world always stays the same, so when one person loses another one gains that weight.

I never realised that I would be friends with that person ;o)

Al said...

I can't imagine that being an Olympic helper or ambassador is anywhere near as interesting as it sounds. Well, unless the latter comes with Ferrero Rochers.

chocolat lover said...

Al - LOL if Ferrero Rochers are on hand then all of the chavs will be queuing up for the part ;o)