Sunday 22 August 2010

I will blame it on the scrambled egg on toast

This weekend Chelmsford has been overrun with festival goers for V, we have only seen a few people walking about, so they havent been too much of a problem (which is good), I will have to see how many people are lurking at the train station tomorrow morning waiting for the first cheap day return train ;o).

We were coming back from going into town today and was casually looking in the window of the The Old Court Theatre, and I saw in the window a sign for a show that I thought said Transvestites, it actually said Travesties (LOL I would hate to think what this says about me as a person!).

I weighed myself this morning as part of my 8 week challenge, and I have put on 300 grammes, I felt really gutted then I remembered that I had met a friend for lunch on Thursday and I had scrambled egg on toast! I felt better after I had rationalised it ;o).

Anyway Im doing things slightly different this week. Last week I had some roast potatoes and split them over 2 days (thus still having the same amount of calories) and this week I will be making James eat the other half of them (force feeding them up his nose if he refuses to open his mouth hasnt been ruled out) ;o)

2 comments:

Al said...

Don't force them up his nose, merely hold it until he's forced to open his mouth to breathe. That's your opportunity to shove a few in his mouth. :-)

chocolat lover said...

I can see that you have done this before ;o)