Monday 23 August 2010

clean & dry socks

It has been raining constantly since last night - I swear that God has got the date wrong because the bank holiday weekend isnt until next week!

I was ok walking from the train station to work until I got to St Mary Axe, the change of direction then meant that I was walking directly into the rain :o(.

I have managed to do something about my wet socks (from a previous encounter - I find it hard to believe that I didnt think to blog about it!), the wet ones are hanging on the fire proof tape box ;o), I just need to pop out to buy some new work trousers now.

I can just hear my Mum saying "you will get rheumatism" ;o)

3 comments:

Al said...

There are few things worse than wet socks.

Kelly said...

but perhaps you will have a delightfully beautiful bank holiday?

you need a giant, head to toe, slicker and rain boots ;)

chocolat lover said...

Al - I did feel better after putting some dry socks on ;o)

Kelly - you never know ;o) The slicker & rain boots sounds like a good idea ;o)