Thursday 21 July 2016

goodbye hugs

When I picked Evie up she was telling me that it was her last day at pre school and when she hugged her key worker D she said to her "I will miss you" which was lovely especially as I hadnt told her to say that.

In total she got three goodbye hugs :)

And she was given this book too.

We also had her 2 learning journeys, a class of 2016 book containing everyones hand prints ironically Evies was the only one that wasnt done properly (I love how Evie does things her way :)).

And her sun hat and her water bottle...

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Awww. The book is nice, you can tell Evie that it was given as she'll be making new friends soon.
Evie's special hand print shows she stands out from the crowd :)

chocolat lover said...

We will have to read through the book together :)

Evie does like to do things her way for sure :)