Sunday 17 July 2016

problem solving

On Thursday Evie as upstairs getting dressed (it took the usual long time :)) and I noticed that the landing light was on (I was sure that I hadnt turned it on) so I turned it off from downstairs, and then I went upstairs and saw that her bedroom light was on too!

So I asked her if she had turned them on? and she said yes she had...

...I watched her stand on her stool and turn on the light :)

So I told her she was a clever girl and gave her a high five :).

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Well done to Evie for using her initiative! Clever girl!

chocolat lover said...

shes very on the ball :)

The Captain said...

Now you'll spend the rest of her childhood switching of unnecessary lights. I'm always turning off lights in the house during the day!

chocolat lover said...

Kirt - I have had to switch off a few lights since :)