Tuesday 12 July 2016

a new food to eat

The other day we wee in the supermarket, I was getting Evie some burgers and I saw a box of potato waffles..

...as she likes eating chips I thought it would be something that she would eat.

So last night I asked her what she wanted for dinner?

She said she wanted a burger, so I then asked her to promise that she would eat it (as sometimes she only takes 1 bite and then says she doesnt want anymore of it) and she said yes. While I was getting a burger out of the freezer I saw the box of waffles in there so I got one of those out too :)

I did her some sweetcorn too.

She actually ate all of the waffle and even asked if she could have another one, I told her she couldnt because they take 15 mins to cook, she didnt eat much of the sweetcorn but having ate the waffle I expected that anyway :)

Its good that I have found something else that she will eat :)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Last time I did a Sainsbury online order they had a pack of breakfast waffles for free, I think they were called Classic Waffles They were lovely, I put them in the toaster and then buttered them when they were toasted. So nice I have ordered a pack which arrive this afternoon with my Tesco order. I haven't tried potato waffles but they sound nice as a change from chips. I don't eat chips very often but I do fancy trying potato waffles now. It's good to try new things for Evie, as long as she'll eat them of course :)

chocolat lover said...

I like breakfast waffles too :) ve tried Evie on them but she didnt like them...

...enjoy your waffles - they had them while we were away and I was putting a fried egg on top of them (like egg on toast) :)