Sunday 31 July 2016

reward chart

On Evies last day at pre school I was talking to the supervisor there about Evies reluctance to get dressed and she suggested a reward chart, and to include things that she does do too :)

As I was in town all by myself yesterday afternoon (I went to the hairdressers) James asked me to get him some bits from Poundland...

...while in there I found a reward chart :)

So I bought one



she has to




the one that she normally does



she already has 2 stars

It has worked so far...

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Reward charts are a great idea, I seem to remember having them for our two.
You could maybe promise there'll be a treat for when she has ten stars or whatever.

chocolat lover said...

we have told her that she can have a present when she has a week of stars :)

The Captain said...

We did a reward chart for my youngest.

chocolat lover said...

it worked best on the first day where she got 3 out of 4 stars the "listening" one was the only one she didnt get.

Yesterday she only got 2 stars again she didnt get the "listening" one, and not the "eating" one either.