Friday 24 February 2017

77 applicants

Yesterday I had my interview.

Because of the hours 10am to 2pm and it being 4 days a week, the lady interviewing me said that there were 77 applicants and I was in the top 3 :)  So even if I dont get the job Im pleased about that.

I think the interview went well, they told me what the job entails, and it sounds like I can do all of the bits involved etc.

She also asked me what I would do for childcare during the school holidays and I said that next to her school they have a breakfast/after school club so I would see if they do school holiday clubs too.

They have 1 more person to interview today, and I will find out next week :).

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Well done on getting in the top three :)

I went to a recruitment training session for my job and I remember I was told not to ask about childcare arrangements as it's the applicants concern as to the arrangements they make for childcare.

I really hope you are successful.

The Captain said...

Well done on making the final pick. Fingers crossed!

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - I suppose they wanted to make sure that I was aware that the job wasnt just term time.

But agreed it is upto me to make sure I have adequate arrangements in place.

thanks me too :)

Kirt - thanks me too