Thursday 16 February 2017

trolls or sing

Today we are going to go to the cinema...

..what we see depends on how quick a certain person takes to get herself dressed :)

When she woke up I asked her if she could remember what we were doing today and she said "were going to the cinema" and I said to her and what are we going to see and she said "Trolls if I get dressed in time and Sing if I dont"

And then we will go to McDonalds for lunch, Evie will want a happy meal and Im going to have a chicken sandwich without mayonnaise (not only is it calorific but I dont like it anyway) :).

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Trolls sounds like a good choice, I'm sure the excitement will spur Evie on to get dressed in time. Enjoy your film and McDs.

The Captain said...

So glad I get to see grown up films.

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - she did get dressed super quick :)

Kirt - luckily I do like kids films, but I do miss seeing the more grown up ones...