Wednesday 15 February 2017

Narrow door

Because our kitchen door isn't the normal width the Argos delivery guys couldn't get the old washing machine out.

I spoke to James while they were here and he says that the top.comes off  (via a screw) so he will take that off tonight and then I can call Argos and get them to arrange to come and collect the old one.

They even tried to fob me off saying that as they didn't collect it at the time of delivery that they won't be able to collect and recycle the old one now and that I would have to get the council to do it instead.

I told them that I didn't want to have to do that and I had already paid for them to do it.

They then said that they would do it for me.

So I now have to.arrange to get that done another day.

3 comments:

The Captain said...

Never been a fan of Argos delivery. Had loads of issues in the past.

chocolat lover said...

next time Im paying the extra to get it installed...

Eileen H said...

You have to stand your ground with these jobsworths. You had a contract with them to remove the old one and that's what they have to do!