Thursday 23 February 2017

open classroom door

Storm Doris is doing her stuff...

...when me & Evie left home it was windy but that was all, about halfway to school it started to rain and when we were waiting for the gates to be opened it started really raining hard.

I was pleased to see that Mr F had the classroom door open so the kids could go straight in :)

Normally they have to wait 10 minutes in the play area until they open the doors.

Were supposed to have 60mph winds today, just in time for my job interview!

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

It's been really rough here all day, the wind and rain woke me up at 3 o'clock and it hasn't stopped since. I'm sure they wouldn't leave the children outside to get soaked.

I hope your interview went well.

The Captain said...

I had to abandon my cycle ride because of Doris.

chocolat lover said...

the weather wasnt too good for sure, the wind died right down here in Essex after 8pm.